Nov 12Nine months after the Los Angeles City Council unanimously adopted a comprehensive plan to end...
Nov 8How the battle between Trump and Clinton could pave the way for L.A.'s $1.2 billion homeless housing measureLos Angeles voters who persevere to the end of a busy ballot Tuesday will decide whether to tax the...
Nov 4No resident of this city, regardless of where he or she lives, can claim to be unaware of the...
Oct 27The long-term solution to homelessness is to provide housing and services to people living on the...
Winter Shelters Now Open!
2016-17 WINTER SHELTER PROGRAM
Those in need of emergency shelter are encouraged to go directly to one of the listed pick-up points for free transportation, rather than the site address, unless otherwise indicated. For information about the shelters, please refer to the contact information below.
Most shelters open at approximately 5:00 PM.
Winter Shelter Hotline Phone: 1-800-548-6047 TDD: 1-800-660-4026 (For the deaf and hearing disabled) Website address: www.lahsa.org
- 2Bd/1Ba with Stove and Parking in LA
- Beautiful 1Bd/Ba in Hawthorne!
- 1Bd/1Ba with Pool and more in Hawthorne
- 1 Bd/1Ba with Parking, Stove, and Refrigerator
- Spacious Studio with Appliances in North Hollywood
- Great 2Bd/1Ba Recently Renovated
- 1Bd/1Ba House with Carport
- Completely Remodeled 1Bd/1Ba with Stove and Refrigerator
- Well-Maintained Building in Belmont Heights
- Wonderful Bluff Heights Garden Courtyard Apt