Jan 27The annual Los Angeles homeless count ended early Friday amid disappointment that the street...
Jan 24Los Angeles’ new ordinance on living in cars was billed as a boon to homeless people, making it...
Jan 20He sat on a pillow atop a plastic bucket, crocheting. A man and woman approached. They were agents...
Jan 17California and many other states are making real progress toward ending the AIDS epidemic. But if...
2016-17 WINTER SHELTER PROGRAM
Those in need of emergency shelter are encouraged to go directly to one of the listed pick-up points for free transportation, rather than the site address, unless otherwise indicated. For information about the shelters, please refer to the contact information below.
Most shelters open at approximately 5:00 PM.
Winter Shelter Hotline Phone: 1-800-548-6047 TDD: 1-800-660-4026 (For the deaf and hearing disabled) Website address: www.lahsa.org
- Studio in Apartment Building with Free Wifi and Great Location
- Extra Large 2Bd/1Ba in the Saint Mary Neighborhood of Long Beach
- 1 Bd/1 Ba with Fridge and Stove
- 1 Bd/1 Ba in Alamitos Beach neighborhood, Long Beach
- Luxurious 1Bd/1Ba in Long Beach
- Island Garden Apartments 2Bd/1Ba
- Renovated Studio in Glendale
- Studio in South Los Angeles
- Canoga Park 1 Bedroom Apartment with All Utilities Paid
- Huge 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bath in Compton