Jan 17California and many other states are making real progress toward ending the AIDS epidemic. But if...
Jan 5More than 1,200 veterans are living on Los Angeles streets, thwarting Mayor Eric Garcetti’s...
Dec 29The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will invest as much as $140 million in closely held...
Dec 21Los Angeles, CA (December 21, 2016) – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development this...
Winter Shelters Now Open!
2016-17 WINTER SHELTER PROGRAM
Those in need of emergency shelter are encouraged to go directly to one of the listed pick-up points for free transportation, rather than the site address, unless otherwise indicated. For information about the shelters, please refer to the contact information below.
Most shelters open at approximately 5:00 PM.
Winter Shelter Hotline Phone: 1-800-548-6047 TDD: 1-800-660-4026 (For the deaf and hearing disabled) Website address: www.lahsa.org
Santa Monica Housing Authority Section 8
The City of Santa Monica Housing Authority (SMHA) will be accepting applications for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program on
Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 8am-8pm (Pacific Standard Time).
Applications (in English and Spanish) are accessible online via computer, tablet, or smartphone through a secure website at housinglist.smgov.net.
- Harris Avenue Apartments in Lynwood
- 1Bd/1Ba in Whittier
- Saticoy Apartments in Reseda
- Regegnt Terrace Community 1Bd/1Ba (Seniors 55+)
- Cozy Community in Hawthorne
- Spacious Studio Close to Downtown LA with Free Wifi*
- Large Single in East Hollywood
- Quiet Studio in East Hollywood
- Upper Level Unit on Brynhurst in Los Angeles
- Pet Friendly Unit in Los Angeles