Rental Assistance and Move In funds are available

The funds for STRMU and PHP applications are now available for individuals that qualify. Please contact your Housing Specialist to make an appointment.

If you need attentional information about this program Click Here. For a list of Housing Specialist Click Here to locate one in your area.

Article Date: 
Tuesday, May 22, 2012